1. Students seeking admission in Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Secondary Section must have passed from any School of the State. The admission will be in order of merit. Admission Test may be conducted by the authority depending upon the ratio of number of seats available to the number of students applied.
2. Students seeking admission for the Higher Secondary Section (Science/ Arts) must have passed the SSLC or its equivalent examinations from the Board or Institution established by law in India. Admission list in order of merit will be notified / published in the School Notice Board.
3. Admission can be done or apply into two method i.e Online mode or Offline mode.
4. Students who prefer Online mode click this link click here, read how to apply before registration to avoid mistake and filled all the required field in the application form and once final submit take a print out of the application form and submit to the School Office attached with the required documents as mention in the application form.
5. Students who prefer Offline mode click this link click here and download the application form and dully filled all the field in the application form and submit to the School Office attached with the required documents as mention in the application form.